- 200g Mozzarella Fior di Latte
- 10-12 Kalamata Olives
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 6 basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Drain Ghiotti fior di latte mozzarella and cut into small pieces.
- Cut in half Ghiotti Kalamata olives (already pitted) and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients together along with olive oil, basil leaves, salt and pepper.
- Rub the slices of bread with olive oil and garlic.
- Grill bread slices on both sides on a barbecue or hot pan.
- Arrange the ciabatta on a plate and place Ghiotti fior di latte mozzarella on top.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and garnish with fresh basil.
- Ready to serve. Delicious with slices of Ghiotti Autentico Prosciutto.