- 250g Pappardelle
- 200g Gorgonzola dolce PDO
- 2 pears
- 80g walnuts
- 250 ml milk
- salt & pepper
- Peel pears and cut into small pieces.
- Add Ghiotti gorgonzola dolce in a frying pan with the milk, stir over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- Add pears, chopped walnuts and salt. Cook over low heat few minutes.
- In the meantime, cook Ghiotti pappardelle in boiling salted water until al dente and then drain.
- Toss Ghiotti pappardelle in the pan, mix and add parsley to garnish. Season to taste.